Sales & Events
Do you have a purebred dog?
Check out this interactive document to see how Royal Canin has developed an amazing line of breed specific foods that benefit everything you love about your dog! These breed specific foods are available @ our Lorne Ave store and soon to be available online!
New @ Early's are Nematodes!
- Nematodes are a natural and safe alternative to pesticides
- Easy to use, simply mix and spray
- Covers approximately 93 sq. metres
- No refrigeration required
- Unique zero-waste packaging, which is 100% bio-degradable potato and rice based plastic
- For best results, apply when ant activity is visible on top of lawn or bordering areas; typically March through October
We currently sell nematodes for control of:
Happy Birthday to us!
In 2017 Early's is celebrating our 110th year of business and we want to take a moment to thank you for your continued loyalty and support of our store! We love what we do and we couldn't do it without you! Our current staff are dedicated and knowledgeable in their respective departments, and together we have almost 500 years of combined experience! We are so thankful for the dedicated staff we have, and together with our friendly and loyal community of customers we are grateful for the past, present, and future of Early's Farm and Garden Centre!
Check back with this album to see more about anniversary events and super sale items available in store!!!!
Do you have a few, if not hundreds of these in your trees and yard?! You're not alone, and we can help!
As you can tell we are currently experiencing a very heavy cycle of Tent Caterpillars in Saskatchewan. Products that we currently sell to help get rid of the Caterpillars are:
- Ambush - Contains permethrin, for fast-acting, quick knock-down of many insectsVery safe to use, low mammal toxicity (same toxicity as table salt). Rapidly degraded in soil, prevents movement in soil, no long term environmental hazard.Ideal for spruce budworm, gypsy moth, tent caterpillars, spiders, potato beetles, corn borers, apple maggot and many more. This product has residual and repellent activity which prevents insects from re-infesting treated areas
- BTK - Safer's biological insecticide. Effectively kills all types of caterpillars including cabbage worm, tomato hornworm, tent caterpillars, gypsy moth and others. Treat caterpillars when they are young to obtain best results. BTK is a stomach poison and therefore must be ingested by the caterpillar to be effective. After ingestion, caterpillar feeding stops immediately and death will follow in 2-5 days.
Keeping in mind that you will likely need to treat your trees more than once, the infestation can be gone and your trees will return to full health within a few short weeks!